- Exclusive conversation guides that encourage meaningful conversations between parent and child
- Suggested values in action activities to concretise learning
- Activity templates that are in-line with the storyline
- Personalised packaging that makes this package an ideal gift for any child aged 2 to 6.
How does it benefit my child?
This is a great book for opening up a discussion about what it means to love and identifying simple, practical ways we can show love to those around us.
This book and its accompanied conversation guides, will encourage conversations:
- Families can talk about looking out for someone else. Have you ever seen someone who was going through a storm and found yourself feeling sad for them being sad?
- If you see a friend or classmate having a rough time, what can you do to help them feel better?
- What does it mean to love yourself and how important is it to do that?
Why this book?
'I am love' is a heartwarming book that reminds children from the beginning that they are extraordinary beings. A deceptively simple book that offers a host of opportunities to inspire discussion and plant seeds for thought and action.
Filled with beautiful illustrations and positive affirmations, this book will encourage children to grow confidently into the adult they are to become, knowing they have great power within them. The pages of this beautiful read encourages expressions of kindness and caring toward others and oneself.
Conversations that you can have with your child:
We especially love the main message that is encapsulated in the book, that “each of us is worthy of love in all its forms and expressions, and we are ALL capable of adding light to the world when we listen to our hearts and choose love.” As parents, let’s measure behavior, responses, outcomes, and growth in social-emotional learning by this standard of principles. The values we express, the books we choose to read with children, and the time we invest in SEL-related (Social Emotional Learning) activities directly and dramatically impact instruction.
I Am Love influence how children see themselves and others, how they process information, and the ways in which they interact with peers and instruction.
Read this book aloud to your children, then again at meaningful junctures as the year, and your children, evolve. Spark and continue conversation: What are our benchmarks? Where have we succeeded? How can we grow?