Love Bonds Conversation Starters [Lite Version] make excellent gifts for birthday party goodie bags! These meaningful gifts will bring smiles to the faces of parents who want to build strong bonds with their children.
These Parent-and-child conversation starters (minimum 10 sets) are meant for parents to use to initiate a range of meaningful conversations with your child, instead of just the usual "How was your day in school?" As we make it a habit to encourage such conversations and use these teachable moments to validate our children's emotions and acknowledge their responses and thoughts, we are training them to be mindful of their own feelings and thoughts. Over time, they learn how to better respond to situations and build resilience and empathy.
This set of Parent-and-child conversation starters [Lite Version] come in a set of 12 cards containing 6 Conversation starter questions and 6 Reflection questions.
(1) Conversation Starters Questions are meant for meal times, bedtimes, traveling times, etc to ask about your child’s day. They are short questions such as "What is one thing you did today which you are proud of?", instead of the usual "how's your day?"
(2) Reflection Questions are meant for days where you feel like there is more time for deeper conversations and reflection, e.g. "What do you like best about your family?"
- Suitable for 3 years old and above
- Minimum 10 Sets (please key in at least 10 under quantity)
- Each set comes in a quality cotton-linen drawstring bag to keep the cards
- Each set comes with its individual box (optional, perfect for gifting)