This Christmas Bundle is sure to excite any child this Christmas with our Christmas Festive read-aloud book and Parent-and-child Conversation Starters.
Pick a Pine Tree book & Conversation Guide
This Christmas Festive read-aloud book is a top favorite! With its rhyming text that flows naturally and the full page crayoned-look drawings on matt paper, this book is perfect for little children all excited about Christmas. You and your child will most definitely love the final page of this book as you get to see the finished tree in all its glory! A festive read-aloud brimming with all the joy and excitement of Christmas time -- beginning, of course, with picking out a tree! Part of the magic of the Christmas season stems from the traditions that families and friends take part in every year: hanging up stockings; putting lights in the windows; and, one of the most important of all, picking out and taking home the Christmas tree. With style and warmth, debut author Patricia Toht and Jarvis, the author-illustrator of Alan's Big, Scary Teeth, evoke all the rituals of decorating the tree -- digging out boxes jam-packed with ornaments and tree trimmings, stringing tinsel, and, at long last, turning on those twinkling lights. Joyously drawn and rhythmically written, this celebration of family, friends, and the holiday season is as merry as the tradition it depicts.
Parent-and-Child Conversation Starters
These Parent-and-child conversation starters are meant for parents to use to initiate a range of meaningful conversations with your child, instead of just the usual "How was your day in school?" As we make it a habit to encourage such conversations and use these teachable moments to validate our children's emotions and acknowledge their responses and thoughts, we are training them to be mindful of their own feelings and thoughts. Over time, they learn how to better respond to situations and build resilience and empathy.
This set of Parent-and-child conversation starters come in a set of 24 cards containing 9 Conversation starter questions and 15 Reflection questions.
(1) Conversation Starters Questions are meant for meal times, bedtimes, traveling times, etc to ask about your child’s day. They are short questions instead of the usual "how's your day, eg. "What is one thing you did today which you are proud of?"
(2) Reflection Questions are meant for days where you feel like there is more time for deeper conversations and reflection. Eg "What do you like best about your family?"
This Christmas Bundle contains :
- Pick a Pine Tree Christmas book by Patricia Toht
- This hardback book contains 40 pages and measuring approximately 192 x 224 x 10mm | 275g
- Parent-and-Child Conversation Starters: 24 cards in each set
- Each set comes in a quality cotton-linen drawstring bag to keep the cards
This Christmas bundle comes with its individual box (perfect for gifting)
- A Christmas gift card addressed to you (if you would like us to write a note on your behalf to someone else, please key in your message under the 'Special instructions on your order' at the Cart page)
- Suitable for ages 2-6 years old