'More than Words' Collection
Words of Intentionality
Each word can be a visual reminder that we are a Woman of Grace, Woman of Strength and that we can Dream and Choose Joy!
(1) grace – We can give ourselves and others some grace, grace in our actions, our thoughts and our words. Grace is the love that gives.
When grace moves in… guilt moves out.” – Max Lucado
(2) strength – A reminder that we are stronger than we think, that strength is the fuel for greater things to come.
“Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” — Oprah Winfrey
(3) dream – That we can dare to dream and work toward all that we set to do.
“The more you can dream, the more you can do.” – Michael Korda
(4) choose joy – That joy is an attitude that we can choose, that joy is a special element that gives texture and flavour to our life. That we have the power to choose that over all things else.
Words are powerful and can change how we feel about ourselves and others; words of empowerment, words of inspiration and words of hope. We can choose to live our lives with purpose and kindness by first writing down words that will encourage and inspire us and others and putting these written words as powerful reminders.
Semi-permanent tattoos to make a statement without any commitment – Word your skin with these words of empowerment, inspiration and hope. Co-designed by Love Bonds and Nodspark (Calligraphy Words by Love Bonds, illustrations by Nodspark) that allow us to express ourselves in a meaningful and impactful way!
The best part, they can be removed anytime to change up to another word in season or illustration that would best be a visual reminder of a message that we want to encourage ourselves in!
Lasts up to 1.5 weeks when applied on non-creased area.
Tips for Temporary Tattoo Application:
1. Clean and dry your skin completely.
— Make sure it is free of make up, sunscreen or lotion.
2. Remove transparent film.
3. Place the tattoo face down onto skin and press firmly with a wet sponge or cloth. — Make sure the tattoo is wet thoroughly.
4. After 30 seconds, peel the paper back gently to check if the tattoo has transferred.
— If not, press down again with wet cloth or sponge.
5. Gently rinse image with water for best effect, and do not touch for 1 minute.
To remove, wipe gently with warm soapy water or baby oil under adult supervision.
Do not use on sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesives.
Safety: Nodspark tattoos are produced in a GMP Standard factory. They comply with FDA(US) regulation and with EU cosmetic regulation EC 1223/2009 to ensure that our product is safe and non-toxic to humans.