Who is this meant for:
- Parents who wants ready-to-use resources (more than 2 months worth of resources) for their children that are fun, engaging and encourages the building of the child's grit, resilience, empathy, character and love for others.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 7.
- Printed Copy of Trehaus School Home-Based Learning (HBL) Little Engineer Curriculum
- Love Bonds’ INNOVATIVE: Bravery Magazine Issue 8 - Zaha Hadid + Conversation Guides
- Love Bonds’ Parent-and-Child Conversation Starters (Full version)
- Soft copy of Trehaus School's HBL Curriculum that includes-
(1) Little CEO Curriculum
(2) Little Chef Curriculum
(3) Little Philanthropist Curriculum
(4) Little Engineer Curriculum
(5) Little Creative Curriculum
(6) Little Entrepreneur Curriculum
- Soft copy of Trehaus Covid-19 Journal
Trehaus School HBL Curriculum
Ever wondered what goes behind the curriculum of Trehaus School and their groundbreaking research-based programme that pulls from five leading pedagogies, repurposed to foster adaptability in our ever-changing landscape?
These Trehaus School's well-designed HBL Curriculum (Little CEO, Little Chef, Little Philanthropist, Little Engineer, Little Creative, Little Entrepreneur) takes the best elements of:
• Reggio Emilia
• Ecological Systems Theory
• Respectful Caregiving
Love Bonds’ INNOVATIVE: Bravery Magazine Issue 8 - Zaha Hadid + Conversation Guides
Value: Innovative - thinking of things in a new creative way
Issue eight of Bravery is all about architect Zaha Hadid. Zaha's innovative and unique buildings stand in countries all around the world! Issue eight teaches about Zaha's life and work in a fun, engaging way through illustrated stories, fun DIYs, and educational activities that the whole family can enjoy. There’s even a parent section! With an illustrated cover by Manjit Thapp and contributions from over 18 talented artists, writers, and photographers, Bravery is both beautiful and functional.
Accompanying conversation guides created by Love Bonds included, that encourages meaningful conversations between parent and child from the inspiration stories of Julia Child and that encourages the child's articulation of emotions, feelings and thought-processes.
Bravery Magazine is a print publication for kids that features strong female role models. Full of illustrated stories, fun DIYs, and educational activities, Bravery is a tool that empowers kids to dream, do and become their own kid of brave.
Love Bonds’ Parent-and-Child Conversation Starters (Full version)
These Parent-and-child conversation starters are meant for parents to use to initiate a range of meaningful conversations with your child, instead of just the usual "How was your day in school?" As we make it a habit to encourage such conversations and use these teachable moments to validate our children's emotions and acknowledge their responses and thoughts, we are training them to be mindful of their own feelings and thoughts. Over time, they learn how to better respond to situations and build resilience and empathy.
This set of Parent-and-child conversation starters come in a set of 24 cards containing 9 Conversation starter questions and 15 Reflection questions.
(1) Conversation Starters Questions are meant for meal times, bedtimes, traveling times, etc to ask about your child’s day. They are short questions, e.g. "What is one thing you did today which you are proud of?", instead of the usual "how's your day?"
(2) Reflection Questions are meant for days where you feel like there is more time for deeper conversations and reflection, e.g. "What 3 things are you good at?"
Message from Trehaus School x Love Bonds:
Let's stay home and stay safe. Meanwhile let’s treasure the quality time at home with our little ones, and continue to exemplify the grit, resilience, empathy, character and love for others, the very same values Trehaus School and Love Bonds strongly advocates. We know that these premium ready-to-use resources from Trehaus School and Love Bonds will complement values-inculcation in your home in this season.